Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Discussion Questions to be Posted on your own blog


Why did you select the sites you subscribed to?
I subscribed to websites that I am familiar with. Most the websites were local news articles from my old town and the town I currently live in. 

Was it easy to find feeds and to subscribe to them?
It was easy to find most the RSS feeds. There were only a few that were hard to find.
Which sites were your favorites?
My favorite sites were the ones in my personal folder because we go to look for any site we wanted.
What else can you use RSS feeds for?
If we were to do a research paper, I could look up certain websites about the topic.
How likely are you to continue to use RSS feeds in the future?
I  most likely won't use RSS feeds in the future. 

No comments:

Post a Comment