Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Spring Break




Portsmouth New Hampshire
Rye Harbor Beach
Over spring break I went to my home town in Exeter New Hampshire. I spent Easter at my dad's house, and got to see all my sisters. Almost everyday my friends and I went to the beach. There are many different beaches you can go to, so we went to a different one everyday. We couldn't swim because it wasn't that warm there plus the water is freezing cold. We would park the car and climb up on the rocks and take pictures. There is a town near by called Portsmouth. We drove there and walked around, There are many little stores that you can go in and restaurants that over look the water. One of the places we went to was the Portsmouth Brewery. It's a nice bar and grill, and we know the owners. I also went horse back riding and I got to wash the horses and take lessons. Another place we went was Phillips Exeter Academy. It's a boarding school and people all over the world go there. We went to the gym that is there. It has tennis courts, two basketball courts, a pool, a regular gym, and and indoor track. We watched our friends play basketball and went swimming, then hung out around the track. 




No comments:

Post a Comment